Friday 17 February 2012

Traveling

To me there is nothing better than traveling.  Experiencing a new culture and exploring new and exciting sights.  I am lucky enough to have gotten this opportunity to come to Thailand.  I am super lucky to have a friend who is doing an exchange in Taiwan.  When she found out that I was coming down here she mentioned about me going over and visiting her.  After a bit of planning we worked it out so that I will be there from the beginning of March till the 13th.
I would also like to travel around Thailand while I am here.  Unfortunately I'm not very comfortable travelling by myself and if possible would like to find a traveling buddy.  If anyone is interested or knows someone who might be interested you can email me with a resume and cover letter.  Participants will be chosen by best qualification.
Tomorrow Mike, Mon, Sa, Sa's boyfriend, Sak, Bow, Taiten, Mama, and I are going to be going camping Thai style.  Haha this could be very interesting.  I will be sure to upload lots of pictures :)

1 comment:

  1. How come Peelawon isn't going camping? Was she left back in the village to help rebuild the house?? Can't wait to hear of your Thai camping adventure. Hope you get a picture of the vehicle all packed up. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete