Wednesday 22 February 2012

Live, Laugh, Love


The village is where we spent most of the day yesterday.  Mon went and did some illegal gambling with her friends and I even took part though I had no idea how to play.  I gave up after a while since I still didn't understand how to play and had lost a whole whopping 30 Baht!  Just so everyone knows, 30 Baht converted to Canadian is a dollar :P
Once Bow finished Taekwondo we went to the market to find something nice for her to wear to Sa's wedding.  While we were there a guy asked Bow where I was from and how old I was.  Then she turned to me, put her hands behind her back and bashfully said "He asked if you had a boyfriend."  I couldn't help laugh at Bow since she reminded me of Thumper off of Bambi.  

Driving back home Taiten grabbed my hand and for some odd reason started chewing on it.  Out of no where he yelled "Ario!" which means delicious.  Haha we got a pretty good laugh out of it.
  
So the other day I got Lucky in swimming with Bow, Taiten, and I.  (Remember Lucky is the kitten that we have)  To tell you the truth I don't know if she liked it that much.  

I also found out I like eating seaweed.  Who knew :P
    

No comments:

Post a Comment