Thursday 16 February 2012

Food!

So my second food blog...  I have to admit my favourite thing about Thailand is their soup.  No matter where you are a vender who sells soup is always close by.  It literally takes minutes to cook and for a bowl full, it only costs a dollar.  It's like fast food but only healthy :P
Mon usually goes to the market in the morning to get food for the day.  One day I woke up and found this on the kitchen table.
If you are looking at this picture and thinking "thats a bee hive," you are correct.  Mon ate this as a late night snack by dipping it in Captain Morgans.  You don't actually eat it but just suck out all the juice and discard the rest.  Either way I thought it was weird.
One of Bow's favourite things to eat is barbecued octopus on a stick.  Almost every time we go to the market she gets four or five of them.  I personally don't like sea food but the kids love it.  All the chips that come from companies such as Lays are sea food flavoured and the kids can go through about thirteen bags of seaweed a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment