Tuesday 28 February 2012

Hair Dressers

After four months without a hair cut I was in desperate need of one!  After Mon and I had dropped Bow off at Taekwondo, we went to the hair dressing salon right next door.  I had been there before to get my bangs cut and absolutely loved the hair dresser.  She speaks a little bit of english.  Enough so I don't come out looking like a fool :P
I ended up getting more than a hair cut though.  On this particular day her mom and younger sister Mew were there.  When they found out I was teaching Bow and Taiten english they asked if I would teach Mew as well.  I gladly accepted!  After I got my hair cut I went back to there place where I taught Mew english for two hours.  After which her family invited me to go out to dinner with them.  They are a really nice family and all speak very good english.  I even used a bit of my thai to help communicate better.  When I get back from Taiwan I have plans to teach her on tuesdays.    

No comments:

Post a Comment