Sunday 1 January 2012

The Beauty of Mother Nature

I started off the morning by going to the village where the rest of Mon's family lives.  There I was introduced and watched them butcher a pig.  As disturbing as it sounds it was actually very intriguing to watch.

Everyone, and I mean everyone! is very interested in me.  Since I have been here I have had people point, stare, and take pictures of me.  Even if I do get darker, being a Ginger ain't helping my case.
Khlong Nam Lai Waterfall


The rest of the day was spent with the family at the water falls.  The first of the two which we went to was called the Khlong Nam Lai Waterfall.  It is a nine level water fall that flows all year round.  
The second that we went to was the Khlong Lan Waterfall, which is a 100 meters tall and 40 meters wide. 
Khlong Lan Waterfall

No comments:

Post a Comment