Friday 30 December 2011

Aint No Rest for the Wicked

Alaska
From Vancouver to Hong Kong I had a painful twelve hour flight, which included no sleep.  Thank goodness for individual TV screens and built in plug ins.  We had clear skies whilel flying over Alaska which was absolutely beautiful!
I had a three hour lay over in Hong Kong which I spent running from one wrong terminal to the next.  I was first told I would be departing out of terminal 4 but about fifteen minutes later I was informed that I would be taking off out of terminal 521.  As I was going to board my boarding pass was rejected.  They then informed me that I needed to go to gate 44.
The flight from Hong Kong to Bangkok was two and a half hours.  I slept a bit during this flight.  When I got into Bangkok airport I met up with Mike, Mon, and Taiten.  During the four hour drive back to Kamphaeng Phet I finally got a decent amount of sleep.  When we arrived at the house I got shown to my room and had a quick tour of the place before going to bed, which I so desperately needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment